Our client is a facilities management services company offering a diverse range of facilities services for clients in the property and commercial building sectors.
They are looking to recruit a self-motivated person as a Field Service Engineer to carry out servicing and repair of a wide range industrial floor cleaning equipment. In the role you will be servicing and repairs of all industrial cleaning equipment including PAT testing electronics testing and repairs. Completion and submission of accurate paperwork as required and working towards timescales and KPI’s. Control of stock kept within the service vehicle
This is a full-time role (8.00am – 5pm) and weekend call outs as required.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Experience in repair of floor cleaning equipment or similar (plant agricultural, vehicles) is essential.
- Electro/Mechanical experience including fault finding
- Electrical, electronic and mechanical tooling
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- An ability to prioritise workload when necessary
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Good working knowledge of activities in a field service environment
- Experience of repairing industrial floor cleaning machinery
- PAT testing experience
- Knowledge of industrial batteries usage and environment
- Excellent communication skills you will be dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels,
Training and Ongoing Development within the business
Company van and specific equipment to be provided during work hours
|Salary||£35k + Van and O/T|